Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Check it out, ... WORDS!

So I decided it was time to finally write in my blog again. Yes, actually English language; not just a bunch of cartoons and photos.

Nothing much to speak of, it's a fantastic 1am and I"m at work once again playing with the blood and other bodily fluids. Excitements abound as you can imagine. My most current patient had the lowest packed cell count I've ever seen, major anemia for this little one; I do believe due to my early morning efforts he is currently receiving a transfusion. Again, the excitement overwhelms. This is especially so since I"m due in for my second pathology test tomorrow circa 9am. This should also be a blast. Very coagulation cascade, edema, and all things inflammation related. Should be a doozzie compared to the last pathcapade; though my concerns are not so that I'm losing sleep over it ... that's what my job is for. hehe oh, on call, how you are so fabulous. No bitching here mind you, I am here basically voluntarily and they are paying me. woot. Money is good. Well, cutting this one short for it is CBC/CHEM round #2 and it's back to work for me ... dream your crazy dreams for me friends for there will be no sleep tonight!

No comments: