Saturday, January 06, 2007

Allergies ROCK!!

So most people attribute allergies to having stuffy sinus problems. How lucky those people are that they can take fantastic medications such as phenylephrine or pseudoephedrine to give them the glory of breathing again.

I on the other hand, am blessed with the reverse situation. I only recieve sinus problems due to non-allergy associated causes and am allergic to the fine decongestants that would give me a smidge of relief.

(Can you tell this is a fabulous venting post? LUCKY YOU GUYS!)

So as the infection has spread from my sinuses to my left ear, which is now excedingly painful to the touch, I get to continue on with my missery. My only outpost on this journey of discomfort is the lovely substance refered to as mentol. AHHHH menthol, my only sollus, I can almost breath when I slather it all over my face so I look like a wet fish.



Yup, this about says it all.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Poor wet fish :O( Hope you feel better!