Saturday, March 17, 2007

Erin go what the hell?

There's nothing like waking up to a nice Irish morning ... blizzard????





I was just getting excited about spring time, the improving weather, everything beginning to turn green. And what should be more green than St. Patrick's Day? But the Top 'O Dis Mornin' shows a fine white holiday indeed. Let me tell you how fun it is to walk the dogs in that kind of weather. I had to break out the scarves and mittens that I had so carefully tucked away for the improving weather ... or shoved in a box in my closet with wanton actually but that's not the point.



I was hoping this would be a fine day for running about the District looking for leprecans and pots of gold. Unfortunately; aside from the dinamic Missouri weather system, I'm on call this weekend and am not able to partake in the full amplitute of the fine traditions of my people. So order Pionta Guinness, le do thoil for me and beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!


So I will continue to leave you with a few sayings in hopes that as you get ar meisce on your beor uaine, you have one for me too. And if I see you around Tabhair póg dom, táim Éireannach!! Because let's face it, it's been a long time since this lass saw some action. Happy Lá Fhéile Pádraig! Erin Go Bragh!


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Ha ha, we should compare St Pats pics. I had to change out of my jeans into shorts just to stay cool! :D