Friday, September 23, 2005

Let's switch it up this time; make it pepper-jack cheese

Ahh, the life of a student. So in my umpteenth year of school I've decided to peruse a professional career. woot. With all the fun and excitement that comes with over 100,000 worth of debt, I also get to take tests and quizzes almost every day! (you're jealous I know you are). Anyway, it's Friday now and I am finally out of the thick. Third test for the week is over and hell I didn't even flunk any of them. I'm so glad I have the weekend to chill. Oh wait no I have to work. Being on-call is my favorite, oh yeah, looking forward to the phone calls at 3am that have nothing to do with booty.

And so starts my Friday; my test is over; and just a few more classes before I can take a nap, cause holy crap I'm tired and I'm sure to be up all night with my "booty calls" from the hospital. So welcome to my blog everyone, I only hope to have all the procrastinating time in the world to keep it up. It's now time to catch up on breakfast eating. I'm thinking about one of those awesome biscuit sandwiches, and let's switch it up this time; make it pepper-jack cheese.

No comments: