Friday, December 23, 2005

Quit your bitchin'; go make me a sandwich.

Yes friends I know, it's been many a moon since there has been a new blog post. So I guess I'll do a nice boring update with a jazzy compilation CD type twist:

WELCH'S JELLY KICKS OUT THE JAMS:

Track 1: I will survive. (The first semester of V-school if over. I am still alive. This is a good thing.)

Track 2: ABC 123. (My grades don't totally suck. No academic probation. This is also a good thing.)

Track 3: Roll out. (I spent an inkling of time in KC with the rents. I got all the x-mas spirit I need by doing all of my mom's x-mas shopping for her and not actually getting to see my family what-so-ever. This was a not so good thing.)

Track 4: Who let the dogs out. (Thursday I headed back home, reunited with my poopie and got to relax. I think we were both happy to be home. This was a very good thing.)

Track 5: 9 to 5. (I'm working over the holiday. 22nd-29th which is a not so good thing for me but it keeps me from ruining Christmas for anyone else so that's a good thing.)

Track 6: Party like it's 1999. (well 2006 anyway, I'll return to KC for the new years eve evening festivities to see my sister and finish out the x-mas fun that I missed. This will be a good thing if I can figure out something to do with my dog that evening .... any takers?)

Track 7: Goodnight sweetheart. ( my sister is moving to Korea for a year, maybe two. This sucks)

Track 8: Lunch lady land. (I'm hungry right now, this will be remedied when I get off work in an hour)

Track 9: Mr. Lonely. ( xchange that with Ms. I'm here in Como all alone. if anyone wants to visit while they have break time hit me up!!!)

Track 10: Wild thang. (I just like this song)

Break it down now oh oh oh oh oh yeah.

Expect more posts over this break when I have nothing to do but actually have something to write about. Enjoy your breaks for those who have them and for those who don't ... haha.

Happy Holidays chittlins!

No comments: