Monday, November 14, 2005

Oh so creamy and sweet.

So it was a gloomy cold Saturday night,(delay on blog I know) and all the VM-1 in Mizzou land were in the lab studying their Histology ... boooooooooo wa ha ha ha *lightning flashes thunder crashes*. Scary isn't it. What's almost as scary is that we, (me and the AC) ditched studying for a while and ate dinner then went and ate Andy's. Oh yes we ate Andy's and it was good. So creamy and sweet we had to share it. Putting it into two seperate cups proved too difficult so we each got our own spoon to lap it down with. MMMM that white tasty goodness. I bet you want to eat Andy's too, I highly recommend it.


Just add spoon and eat. Yum.

6 comments:

M. Gants v4.0 said...

You ate Andy's what? I am a little confused and hope Andy did not suffer any serious injury and/or trauma. Hehehe.

Carolyn said...

Mark: Andy's is an Asian delicacy best served hot with a side of pan-friend dumplings. It's like 200% of your daily reccomended MSG. So bad!

Carolyn said...

Hmm, I meant pan-fried dumplings but hey, maybe eating Andy's with pan-friends is even better!

Welch said...

Actually it's a delicious form of frozen custard. But this pan-"friend" thing sounds interesting.

M. Gants v4.0 said...

I like to put my friends in pans...or maybe that's pants? I don't know, whatever. Custard, now that sounds much tastier than a fist full of MSG, hee hee.

Carolyn said...

your lack of blogging is UNACCEPTABLE! ;) Maybe see ya around the hollydays!!