Friday, December 08, 2006

The band-wagon was always my favorite form of transportaion.

Well here it is kids, my also new and possibly improved blog layout. Yeah for switching it up! Change is good my friends. I did lose my fun yet pathetic map of the world of who's stalking me. Anyway, I'm going to try and get back on the blogging thing. Once every 3 months does not a sucessful blog make, since I hardly thing that keeps all my friends abroad updated on my happenings. That is thankfully I do something interesting more often than once every three months. :0)

Well I have to get to studying .... last quiz/test for this week. Next week? ... MORE TESTS!! It'll be finals time. But then at least I get a couple weeks off. I do feel better about these finals though than I would if I were one of my 4th year counterparts who are in the process of taking boards right now. YIPE !!!! 2 more years and that will be me and I will also be DONE. Ahh so close yet so far, and then I get to become a real adult as all of my friends already have. S~C~A~R~Y.

Happy Friday Everyone!

1 comment:

M. Gants v4.0 said...

OOoh, I like the new layout! Good luck on your exams and have a good xmas/new years!

(see that dot over England? That's me! Whahahaha)