Friday, December 01, 2006

SNOW DAY?!? NO WAY!!!

Welcome to the first snow day I've ahd in 6 years! Iforgot how wonderful postponing tests could be. Of course the trade off is that I'm trapped in my house by a 3 foot snow drift in frount of my door and the 16 inces still piled up in the street. There was no escape for the day in my two wheel drive Honda wonder.

I spent most of my day suggling with the pu; but we did get active for a couple hours. My driveway is shoveled (for what good that will do me since I cannot go any further than the end of it). And there was some playing to be had. It was amaising that even in his fur coat the Costello dog got too cold and punked out long before I did.

So enjoy some pictures of my man bashing through the snow in our winter wonderland!




"Chillin" with the ladies next door.


Link for more photos : share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1AZOGzdy0YsXmw

1 comment:

Deekette said...

Awww!! What a cute puppy!