Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Where's the love?


Hello?,.....Hello...... Anyone........, Anyone?

1 Comment in the last four posts? Am I losing my touch? I just have to say I'm not feeling the love kids. No love for grape juice. What is the world coming to when people don't like grape juice? Oh what a cruel cruel world.

Actually I'm procrastinating like hell right now. Phis test tomarrow and .... blah. Though once it's over I'm looking forward to good food and hanging with the girls. And then there will be weekend hanging with boy. Should be fun and filled with adult beverages. Now ... where's the love for physiology? Yeah it's not getting any love either ... I mean who wants to take a test over 100 pages of notes on what the kidneys do? umm ... Not me. Well whoever does start driving to CoMo the test starts at 7:30am, be my guest, enjoy.



Since you can't read the captions:

Jim (Left): Hey Jerry, I think I've lost that lovin feelin.

Jerry (Right): Hey, watch were you put that cortex man. I'm not that kind of organ.

Just keep your arteries and veins to yourself Jim; I'm warning you.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You weirdo. I'm calling you in about one minute.