Friday, September 29, 2006

To stay or to go?

So for all the effort being put into the decision about my future and where my career should leave me I came to a resounding revelation. (Thank you for those that helped trigger this insightful realization).

To bring myself to a GPA that I would feel comfortable leaving school with, should I want to pursue other academic endeavors, it would take more effort overall than it would to simple coast through the rest of this program.

This sad sad realization leaves me with one question to be answered.

Why not?


So there it is kids ... I'm now undergoing the search of why not. If it's going to take less effort to just complete this degree then why not just do it. There's nothing wrong with DVM after ones name. So we shall see, so we shall see.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You can doooo it! Best of luck to you. I think it's a good idea to stick it out/coast on through... having choices, I think, is the best situation you can be in and having good choices usually comes from hard work rather than luck.

Plus, assuming coasting still brings with it a relative understanding, I can call my good friend Ashley Welch when my pet cow has a tummy ache. It's good to have someone like you to rely on when I have a pet cow. Someday... :)