Saturday, September 16, 2006

Woah! Where did I go?

Wow, how long has it been since I'm posted something? Cripes!

Well, I guess I'll file a little update with anyone stick checking on this page. We're all aware of my big Seattle announcement; and while it's still a grand possibility I'm evaluation my options as thouroughly as possible. After some long discussion with the fam, the friends and a Dean, I've ventured into uncharted territory ... seaking help. *enter scary psycho music here* I know we never thought it was possible ... the Welch, asking for help! I know I know ... terrifying .... but it will all be okay I promise.

So I had my first appointment with my Career Counsiler this last Tuesday. After first explaining that "this was not my thing" but that I was keeping an open mind about it since I need an objective 3rd perspective option on my situation as to not make a huge mistake I proceeded to fill him in on the "all about me". We all know how much of a challenge it is for me to talk, not to mention about myself ;0) (yeah right), so this part went pretty smooth I'd say. It's also all we had time for. I left feeling a bit short sticked but that's how it goes. There's always next week, and the week after that, and the week after that, etc. Hopefully this will all be resolved after the next four weeks so I'm not stuck in another 8 week term.

For those interested I'll try to keep you updated on all this. In the mean time I still must do my school work so please excuse me as I get back to researching my presentation on "Swine Influenza" (riviting I know; I'm sure all your breath is bated, with bacon.)


1 comment:

Megan said...

Yes, keep us posted Miss Stale Blog. ;o) Glad you're thoroughly researching your options. Just don't piss of the medical world if you don't have to, might not look good when attempting to get in to medical school if you decide to do that. Hang in there!