Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Evil Queen of the Towel Heads




Ok, I found this at the Wall of Mart and people who know me know I can't pass up a cheap elephant deal, or the opportunity to be embarrasing. So, enjoy-->



First I'd just like to present the towel and make you jealous; come on you know you are.

You want to rush out and be a towel head now.

I mean ... look how much fun I"m having!!!

I'm so cool.


Oh what is this strange sensation coming over me?

I can feel the power of the towel surging through me.

I know what it is that I must do!

I wonder if anyone can sense my evil plans.



Look into the eyes of my towel.

You will obey the towel.

Worship the towel.

HA HA! THE WORLD IS MINE!

I rock.












4 comments:

Megan said...

Um, that's pretty fucking cool. It's like you're turning into a towelephant. Haha. Towelephant. Do they have monkeys? Please?

M. Gants v4.0 said...

That. is. awesome.

You win!

Deekette said...

LOL! Classic

Carolyn said...

You probably scarring the crap out of your poor puppy with that thing! Can I watch? :)