Monday, February 20, 2006

Hyper-flavor Icecream

Ok, all of us who grew up in a certain age called the 80's/90's know of the most wonderful clothing invention of all time --- hyper-color. For those who aren't familiar, hyper-color was a fascinating brand of clothing that was one color and depending on how much you breathed on it, it would change color. The concept was to be a mood ring but as a t-shirt and shorts. Yes, yes, this is right up there with paddleball and wacky wall walkers.

Anyway, I've discovered hyper-color's new, and sure to be underappreciated, cousin. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you HYPERFLAVOR ICECREAM! This crazy new product can be found just down the street (if you live in CoMo) and you never knew. Heck, I didn't even know it till I ordered it by accident and tried it for myself.

Like the purple turns to pink before it I ordered a rocky-road concrete (substitute almonds for peanuts) and lo-and-behold I get CANDY CORN! Yes, this is as disturbing and discusting as it sounds. Little did I know when taking a bite of my creamy brown nutty goodness that I would come face to mouth with the ever way to sweet taste of candy corn. To me this was a crowning disappointment, for those of you out there that actually like the most wretched of orange candy Halloween treats then hey, I send my recommendations. For those of you with me, beware. I wonder what other flavors lurk to upset your stomach. Perhaps a Mint Chocolate Chip that tastes like banana laughy taffy? Or a Butter Pecan that becomes good and plenty? What ever it may be I do have to say I deeply miss my Emack and Bolios; where are you my ice cream that tastes as it should? Surely not at this cracked out custard stand.



The reality is just sickening isn't it?


Oh God, please make it stop ...

Ok, I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit.



No comments: