Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Sheath Was Empty!



I come into work today and start running my controls when, behold! the sheath is empty. This is cause for concern when the sheath is empty. My first thoughts were, "What is the sheath". And then I realized, and when I checked it out, sure enough it was empty. Well, there was a tiny tiny bit in there, but obviously nothing I could use. I had to find new sheath. I searched all along the cabinets, the floorboards and the shelves to find a new sheath. Finally I found not one, but two under the sink. Thank goodness, I didn't know what I was going to do without any sheath, certainly not my job. So I switched out the sheaths, the empty for the full and started over. This is when I realized there was a new fault. It still thought the sheath was empty!!! NO! I say, "I have a nice full sheath here! Work damn you. What's wrong with you, why won't you get the job done?" It took a bit of fiddling around, but it finally realized I had a full sheath now and it ran through it's processes like butter.

Not my cell-dyn, but it's twin .... I bet it has a full sheath.

This is a Streck brand Sheath, we use Abbott Sheath but I couldn't find a picture

of that so I figured this was the best way for you to at least see the sheath.

Just imagine it in a brown box with a purple label instead.

1 comment:

M. Gants v4.0 said...

What is wrong with you crazy lab equipment? Are you too good for your sheath?!

Hehehe, I don't even know what you're are talking about, but it's too bad you won't be able to make Schmeggo's party next weekend.

Take care.