Thursday, October 27, 2005

Big Blue Balls Aren't In High Demand.

So it's Halloween and with Halloween come Halloween costumes. After careful consideration I have decided to become a pin cusion (photos to follow in subsiquent posting). Now I know this is a popular costume choice and readily available in your corner costume shop. Yeah, umm, no; anyway, so I procede to Hobby Lobby to supply myself with the necessary items for my pin cusion transformation. 1) one red t-shirt 2)some iron-on lettering
3)red felt
4) green felt
5) sparkly silver pipeclears
and the most important
6)fuzzy balls

Now as a pin cusion I want to be chromatically balanced. I have red. I have green. So I pick yellow balls, white balls, and really wanted blue balls to round out my color palate. But what is this? Tiny blue balls. Small blue balls. Medium blue balls ..... NO BIG BLUE BALLS! Now this wouldn't be a huge deal but with a balance of color I also want a realistic scale. For the thickness that is a pipecleaner one requires big balls for proper scale. You now see my cunundrum. Now I searched ... perhaps they are simiply out of big blue balls ... but no, there is no empty hook to put any big blue balls on ... tragic I tell you tragic ... It seems . *sigh* the is no demand for big blue balls. But I want them, I need them; my Halloween costume should not suffer for lack of balls? Where is the manager of this joint!?! I need some balls over here!! But no, no blue balls for Ashley ... I'll just have to settle for green since the pink seemed so out of place.


Oh how I long for the blue balls; where are you my fuzzy friends?

1 comment:

M. Gants v4.0 said...

You really don't want the blue balls. They're no good for anybody...what you want to do is paint some of the other balls blue - then everybody is happy, hehe ;)