Saturday, October 22, 2005

Judge #2 John Dough; you have a video camera and no one's accusin' you of anything.

Welcome to Bearfield Meadows!!

A polite community of young couples, retiries, a few college students, and home to the witness protection and relocation servieces!

Yes kids, I have decifered the truth, my neighborhood is a relocation site for the witness protection program. To explain:

1) There are vacant houses in my neiborhood at all times. None of which has been for sale .... ever.
2) People move into and out of these houses at lightning speed. Yes moving into these houses that are never for sale, and out of them where they are not put up for sale or rent and remain vacant.
3) All these super speedy moves occur in the middle of the fucking night. We're talking pitch black darkness here. 10pm? sure Midnight? of course.

So of the three houses next to me there seems to be a rotation of in and out. When I moved in the one next door picked up and left in the middle of the night; and as you would guess it hasn't gone up for sale. Then last week a man moved in across the street into a house that hadn't been for sale or had any kind of sign in the yard for at least the last 3 months and likely the last 6 since it wasn't for sale when I was looking at houses. I'm patiently waiting for the house behind me to be filled with the next John or Jane Doe and family. Man is this exciting


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carolyn said...

Doh! You have been striken with comment spamming. I know there is a feature somewhere on here where you can prevent that by making people enter in that crazy combo of letters like "lopsard" or something. I'm learning as I go on this (I joined you crazies on here to partake in the fun). :) Catch ya later! Add me to your list of bloggers (that's something I don't know how to do yet). ok bye!

M. Gants v4.0 said...

wow - how bizzarre...yet fitting. Your neighborhood did seem a bit "strange" when I visited. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I think you have nailed it - it's a hideout for a bunch of "on the run" hooligans :)

Carolyn said...

"A-l-a (pause) b-a-ma" Alaska. "A-l-a-s-k-a". :)
Nice pic! I have a new blog name now (saw the old one in your blog list). Pending was only pending until I could figure one out. It's iCarolyn. Eh, it works well enough! :) Talk to ya soon!