Monday, January 09, 2006

Death by???



I'm taking a poll.

I caught a single scene of one of the Jaws movies this weekend (I know as much as it was not the first) and in that scene there was some death, big surprise. Picture it, two ladies, two very different deaths ...

What I would like to know is this which would you choose if you had to?

Option 1) Death by giant great white shark grabbing you by your ski and eating you alive.
Option 2) Flail around your boat histarically causing you to dump gasoline all over yourself, lighting yourself on fire, and ultimately blowing you and your boat to smitherines.

Ponder that will you .... and let me know.

P.S. I think I'd go with Option 2 for it's more instantanious effects, if that helps you make your decision, if not then tough shit.



Option one : Lunch

Option 2: Chunks


2 comments:

M. Gants v4.0 said...

Hmmm, lunch or chunks, lunch or chunks? They both sound pretty terrible. Although, I have always suspected that I shall meet a fiery end one day. I would vote for option two: blown to chunks. I don't think I could tolerate the clumsy chomping on of my body by a big dumb shark.

Megan said...

No no no no NO!