Tuesday, January 24, 2006

PICTURES AS PROMISED!


I know you all have been patiently waiting to meet Marge. Though I do have to say this was not her most photogenic day. Though I'm sure you understand as she's missing a few body parts. I don't think anyone looks their best after that kind of action. Anyway I wish I could also share the smell with you but allas you'll just have to imagine her sweet stench all your own. Think ... vommit and curddled milk. That ought to get you started.

This is my good friend Angela and the most savery part of her groups longhorn stear. Mmmmm tasty.








4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think I just heard my vegetarian friends universally throw up.

Megan said...

My goodness. None of them really grossed me out, except for the one of Frenchie hanging there all wrapped up. I don't know why, but that one really creeps me out. Can I use it for a potential art project? Haha.

Deekette said...

Gross... freaking gross

Welch said...

go for it schmeggo, whatever get's your pony kickin.