Sunday, January 22, 2006

News Flash! There's a 5 minute rule on the potty.


Beware the after hours restroom usage! If you should take more than 3 minutes in the stall then the motion sensor will have no excuse to believe you are still there. You will receive a jingle like beeping warning. 2nd warning come at 4 minutes. What happens at 5 minutes? You are officially not in the room and the room with shut down around you. The black darkness of your windowless receptacle will consume you and it will begin to eat your soul.

See Megan, My reality is even more fucked-up than your dreams. Carousel in the middle of a corn field, fuck that. Try a Bathroom with a mind of it's own that traps you in darkness and you have to stumble through it's gated labyrinths and back to the lighted hallway before the possessed lavatory consumes you. Now that's some scary shit.


Will demon spawn emerge from the darkness, capture me and drag me back through

a portal to their evil water-closet demention? ... Maybe.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Now there's an unexplored horror movie cliche. Don't lose your virginity, don't look in the closet and don't, WHATEVER YOU DO, don't go to the bathroom.

Megan said...

Unexplored? Oh ho. I think not. Did you ever see(I'm going to assume no)Dr. Giggles? I think that's what it was called. Yeah. I made the mistake of watching it during my high school years on HBO or something. Dr. Giggles awaited a man in his bathroom after he had sex with his girlfriend. He ended up slicing up said man's johnson with a scalpel or something while he was going to the bathroom.

Welch said...

I can't believe my real life terror is now being downplayed by movie references. Oh to those who make light of my pain. ;0)